F.Z. Zach interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, I am F.Z.Zach the Author of Ariya Kai The Secret Of Colony L.I.F.E., and I am a veteran of the Hollywood Movie Industry specializing in Visual Effects.


When did your love of books begin?

I have always loved storytelling and I have been coming up with ideas for stories for as long as I can remember. As a kid I got hand me down books or I should say some comics. My first real love was movies. Then it turned into getting Art Books (Making of Movies, Movie Artwork and so on), on to Autobiographies of Soldiers/Veterans. Next came Screenwriting books, and a lot of Metaphysical books and books on Buddhism). Other than that I would read books my friends wrote or books that were recommended to me.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

The wish to become an Author just happened a few years ago when I wanted to work on my own creations. While in Hollywood, I worked to bring other people's vision to the big screen but not my own. I started to write Screenplays but I realized that my original idea or vision would be compromised. Writing books is very different from writing Screenplays. For the longest time I never thought of writing a book myself, but I realized this medium offers me the best platformto express my authentic vision.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Easy, actually. Since storytelling, in one form or another, has been such a huge part of my life, it was natural for me to transform my imagination into words.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Just go for it.And very important, write what you like to read, because you will be reading your own work over and over again.


Tell us about your book/books:

My book is called ARIYA KAI THE SECRET OF COLONY L.I.F.E. It is a sci-fi/fantasy centering around an ambitious young woman, Ariya Kai, who strives to do what is best for the colony and its people. Her life took a dramatic turn when she accepted an offer to join a secret organization, but what she didn't know was that it would bring her face to face with her destiny.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support the community provides is tremendous. Authors can exchange information about writing, publishing, and marketing their books, and I appreciate readers who look for books beyond the mainstream to support Indie Authors.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

A big, huge, thank you. To know that someone out there was drawn to my book and decided to read it means so much to me. And I hope that they enjoyed the book and got something out of it, whatever that might be.


Where can people connect with you?

I can be found on Twitter at https://twitter.com/kai_ariyaOn Amazon: amzn.com/gp/product/B098J8MSQN/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview