Nicci Wright interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began as a two-year-old when I learnt to write. When I started primary school, they weren't sure what to do. So I sat up the back of the class reading books until the other students learnt to read and write. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My dream to become an author started when I got my first poem published by the International library of poetry back in 1998.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming an author is definitely an original experience. The day I got the acceptance letter was the best feeling ever. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I suggest to those wanting to become an author study writing at uni or do a short writing course to understand the fundamentals of writing a book. 


Tell us about your book/books:

Holding strong is my debut book. It's an easy read with 127 pages. It's about the big dreams of two homeless teens Abbigail and Draino and their dreams to be successful. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Being a part of the writing community gives me enjoyment because it's a group of people with a common goal to the unseen. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you are looking for an inspirational read, give Holding Strong a read. 


Where can people connect with you?

If anyone would like to connect with me, I am on Facebook and Twitter, or you could email me at tabythapuddle@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview