My Publication Day for Memory Is That Raccoon by Nolcha Fox


Because I never planned to write “Memory is that raccoon,” and the publisher contacted me to publish it, I was skeptical all the way to the date it went up on Amazon that it would ever be a real book. That skepticism was fueled by the holiday season, when I didn’t hear from the publisher for about a week.

When the book was available on Amazon. I was shocked. Really. And worried. Would people like it? I didn’t show the manuscript to anybody but the publisher, so I had no feedback. I was literally working blind.

I am looking forward to receiving copies of the book. Then it will be real. Then I will hold my baby in my hands. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview