Book review - A Witting Trickster God by Kai Strand

Book - A Witting Trickster God

Author - Kai Strand

Rating - 


Review:

Luke has been told all of his life that he would be the one to rule the planet of Rime and having finally reached the planet he is now to stake his claim and prove his worthiness by taking his place on the throne but when others begin to show up and appear to wish to throw a spanner in the works can Luke overcome all of those against him and achieve what he has been told will be his or will it be too much for even him?

Kai Strand is an author who I have read work from over the years and always found myself enjoying her writing but for me the Trickster series, of which this is the second offering, has been among the very best work I have read from her as the writing style is perfectly suited to the story being told and with characters who you are able to buy into this is a series that I really do hope to see much more from.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview