Book review - Mortal Veins by Rhianna Levi

Book - Mortal Veins

Author - Rhianna Levi

Rating - 

Review:

Mortal Veins is a collection of poetry from Rhianna Levi and is my first experience of her work.  The collection is very well written and of a really high quality which I would say would be clear to anyone who reads this work but I would say this is a poets poetry collection as the wording and style is a little more complex than many will have experienced in their reading of poetry in the past.  I personally found the collection to be very good but would say it is a little over the level I would normally read for poetry as whilst I do enjoy poetry and will read it, I am not someone who would try to claim a great knowledge of poetry as I simply go by what I like.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview