Book interview - The Roadie by Ethan J. Kearl

Please tell us a little about the book

My new book is called The Roadie. It’s a YA action & adventure book that follows Ezra and his friends on the road trip of a life time! 
The summary of the book is: 
When Ezra miraculously survives plummeting into a sink hole, he happens upon an ancient, mystical map and a blood-stained warning:
 
A treasure lies around the bend
But careful: time comes to an end.
You may be left for dead

Join Ezra and his friends on the road trip of a lifetime as they race the clock and are tested by four life-threatening challenges. A tantalizing treasure awaits, but each challenge requires them to take greater risks…

What are they willing to sacrifice to have it all?
If you could do a sales pitch then what would you say to those considering buying this book?
Who says it needs to be summer to go on an adventure? With my novel, The Roadie, summer (and an escape) comes to you! Come along with Ezra and his friends on a thrilling road trip along the west coast of the United States and enjoy the friendship, awe and good vibes that come with it. Sunny days! 


Where did the inspiration come from for your book?

Growing up, my family would go on a road trip every summer and the term “Roadie” was used. These road trips were always the highlight of my year and I would spend months looking forward to them. While I was living in Tahiti, French Polynesia for 2 years I was unable to go on these road trips and that got me thinking: what if I created not just any road trip, but THE road trip of a lifetime. 


How did you find the experience of writing this book?

Right now the book is estimated to release in early spring. Sometime around March and April. 


Is this book part of a series and if it is then can you give us a little background to the series?
Currently, the plan is for The Roadie to be a standalone novel; however, I may alter those plans depending on its reception. With the Roadie nearing its release date I have shifted my attention to my newest WIP, a thriller/romance series, with the first novel in the series being titled Surviving the Dirty Secrets of Paradise. 


Where can we purchase your book?

The Roadie will soon be made available for pre-order on Amazon. 


Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

Twitter - @EthanJKearl
Instagram - @authorejkearl
For professional inquiries, I can be reached at the email: authorejkearl@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview