Andreea Sandor interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began when I was a child, about 6-7 years old. My dad used to read me lots of stories.
I was so captivated by each one of them.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

It all started when I was hired as a ghostwriter, for the first time, just last month. 
I started writing and I realised how much I enjoy just letting my imagination flow.
Then I decided to write my book and in just two weeks I finished it and self-published it on Amazon.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have found it quite easy.
Easy because nowadays we have all the tools that we need online, most of them being free.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it!
Write your soul out, put all your thoughts on paper or just type from your computer, laptop, tablet, or whatever suits you!


Tell us about your book/books:

My first book "The Queen of Futanari; Andrea finds love" is for readers who enjoy erotica/romance. It contains lots of sex scenes with different characters, like, minotaurs, incubus, and regular people.
The main character, Andrea is a strong, dominant, beautiful futanari, who has sex with whomever she wants, when she wants.
After many adventures, she leaves her guard down and lets love into her stoned heart.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the fact that writers are so united, which allows each writer to stand out.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you enjoy my first book and I look forward to your feedback be it positive or negative.


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect with me either through my author page at www.amazon.com/author/dreya 
or through my Twitter page 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview