David Allen interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Like many people, when I was a kid books were a vacation to new worlds and an introduction to new friends. That stayed with me all my life.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I was in elementary school I wrote different stories during down time in class. After college I thought about it but unfortunately life got in the way and I put the desire on hold. It never left and once my life got back in order I pursued my passion.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Its been quite rewarding and fulfilling. Being able to express my ideas, create art, and tell stories has been a wonderful experience. Becoming part of the writing community has brought a lot a great people in my life.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go ahead and do it. It can be daunting but focus on the writing and don't let the outside stuff stop you or intimidate you. You won't regret it, but you will regret not doing it.


Tell us about your book/books:

Fury: A Cinderella Story, out now on Amazon and Smashwords. Its a horror-comedy, a progressive modern day telling of the classic Cinderella fairy tale. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

There is so much support. You make amazing friends and people go through the same struggles you do. There is support and positivity. Also, you get access to so many more books.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope more than anything my books are fun! That you have a great time going along on the ride my stories take you on.


Where can people connect with you?

On Twitter at anotherfunnyd and on Tik Tok at anotherfunnyauthor. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview