Daniel Lucas interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Mid High School


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Graduated from College


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Follow their passion


Tell us about your book/books:

My Abstract Essay is all about abstract painting that talks about the mystery of the universe.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love it . To  meet more author to be my prospect to be my guest on my Podcast Book 101 Review. Book 101 review is created to empower writer all over the world


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for your support


Where can people connect with you?

Through my twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook account  (dsl_ stiseven)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview