Book review - Priesthunter by Jeff Messick

Book - Priesthunter

Author - Jeff Messick

Rating - 

Review:

This is the second book in the Magehunter series and sees Jace having to battle to save his father after Morvane takes his father back into the service of Church of Arn to complete his life service that he promised when he became a warrior priest for them.  The book sees lots of action and is a great story that follows on perfectly from where the first book left things and I really did want to rate this book higher but for me the editing by Pandamoon has been really poor here.  The number of spelling and grammatical errors was really shocking and I did even consider pulling the score down to a 3.5 on this basis but felt this is not fair to the quality of the story itself.

I'd recommend the book but I hope that Pandamoon (the publisher) take another look at the editing on this as they need to fix a lot of errors to get this book to where it deserves to be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview