Book review - What The Dead Fear by Lea Ryan

Book - What The Dead Fear

Author - Lea Ryan

Rating - 


Review:

This was a fantastic short story that I would be happy to recommend.

The story is written in a way then flows very well and enables the reader to feel a lot of the emotions being described. The thing which shows me how well the story is put together is that I found myself trying to put myself in the same situation as being described in the story and thinking through what I would do which for me shows a true affinity to the story and is not something I find all that often in a short story as there is simply not enough time for that kind of relationship to grow.

By the end of the story you will find yourself questioning what you would do if you had the chance to save the innocent but had a massive sacrifice yourself. Why not read it and see how you feel about the issue?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview