Book review - Otherworldly by Nicua Shamira

Book - Otherworldly

Author - Nicua Shamira

Rating - 


Review:

This is the first work I have read from Nicua but I was very impressed. This book contains for short stories which are very well written and have a real feel to them that they have been created by someone with a love of nature and who is in touch with the elements around her. These are not the kind of short stories I would normally have read but I found them to be very interesting with each standing strong on its own and leaving me wanting to know much more about the scenarios and situations written about.

If you are someone who is keen to try a new style of writing from the normal best sellers out there then I would highly recommend this as it is a great introduction to someone I feel has huge potential.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview