Book review - The Motive by Khurrum Rahman

Book - The Motive

Author - Khurrum Rahman

Rating - 


Review:

A house party turns into a callout for police due to a noise complaint but little could they imagine what the callout will ultimately lead to.  A simple call to ask for music to be turned down ends up with a search of upstairs and a much bigger crime being uncovered but understanding the motive is going to be the only way they can find who the perpetrator really is.

This is a well written piece that I found myself drawn into early on and finishing very quickly as the story flowed well and had a good depth despite being written as part of the quick reads collection.  Is this an author I will check out more from?  Based on this I can say that it definitely is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview