Touriya Elouafik interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Touriya Elouafik. I’m Moroccan writer living in NY.


When did your love of books begin?

When I was teenager.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I came to NY 12 years ago. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

When I came to NY I felt free and creative.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Love what you do.


Tell us about your book/books:

Demon Wars; revenge is a novel chronicle the life of a young boy named Dark forest half human half demon and his friends, Serena, Alex, Sarah all of whom are students at Mira's school the Moroccan Demon. The main story arc concerns Dark forest's struggle against his cousins; Ira and Zeryab, who intend to be come the lords of the Demons.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Support each other it feels like a family.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Enjoy the journey with Dark forest.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown