My Brand New Book Release with Molly Garcia


What's is your new book called? 

Bedding Down


Where did the inspiration for the name come from?

To be logged as a rough sleeper officially the term “bedding down” is used to describe when someone is genuinely seen to be sleeping out. As my book is based in the homeless community I thought it was an apt title.


When is the book released? 

It’s just come out actually, November 13th 2022


Is this book part of a series and if it is then can you give us a little background to the series?

This is book 2 in the series which started with “Breach of Trust”. The main characters are Adam who is a police officer who originally worked in the Jigsaw team monitoring sex offenders and Sarah who is a civilian consultant, her role is to advise and support when there are victims, suspects or even perpetrators who are especially vulnerable as she has a background of working in social care. There are other members of the team, mostly police but there’s also a psychiatrist who assists with profiling and understanding the forensic background to the cases. 


Tell us about the book:

When a homeless man is brutally attacked and murdered Adam, Sarah & the team are pulled into the world of homelessness and rough sleepers.

Four men are bound by a dark secret that drove them to walk away from their lives and families and sleep on the streets, now someone has found them, and they will stop at nothing to get revenge. 


If you could do a sales pitch then what would you say to those considering buying this book?

This book is for readers who want something deeper from their books, because of my background in social care I use my stories to hi-light social issues and raise awareness. I would like my readers to not just enjoy the story but to also feel as though they’ve learned something along the way. My foreword is always dedicated to the main subject matter and in Bedding Down this is rough sleeping and homelessness. 


Where can we purchase the book?

The book is widely available for readers no matter where they live and I have a universal link that can take you to a choice of sites to connect with. 

https://books2read.com/MollyGarcia


Where can people connect with you?

I’m on Twitter and Instagram as @MgarciaAuthor and on Facebook as Molly Garcia

Website: Home | Molly Garcia (square.site)

GoodReads: Molly Garcia (Author of Breach of Trust) | Goodreads

LinkedIn: (1) Molly Garcia | LinkedIn

Using the universal link above will help people find not just where to buy my books but able to access my author profile on sites like Amazon & SmashWords. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview