Lanre Sonde interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Lanre Sonde. I am a prolific writer in poetry, fiction and other genres. I love writing poems. I love listening to oldies, the classics and good music. I enjoy spending time with family, seeing new sites, learning, cooking and wine. 


When did your love of books begin?

Since I was a kid, my parents got me into reading books. We have so many books in our library that there were too many to choose from to read. I've always found the stories interesting and exciting, especially the way an author puts their imaginations into words.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

This was back in 2017. A reader of my poems suggested a genre of my type of poetry and it stuck with me ever since.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author is the easy part. However, becoming a renowned author is tasking. Everyone wants some form of recognition. I hope to achieve my dream as an author.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it


Tell us about your book/books:

I have published two books. Mellexy - Through Your Eyes and Mellexy Colours Of You. The latter is a sequel to the first. If you haven't read the first, the second is just fine read on its own. Mellexy means Mellow Sexy. This is the genre of poetry that I write. Both books are romantic poetry books with a distinct theme that flows throughout the book. it is relatable, real, exciting and captivating.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

It is knowing you are not alone on this journey.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for keeping me going. Your reviews, words of encouragement and of course buying my books mean a lot to me.


Where can people connect with you?

On twitter - LanreSonde, Instagram - thelanresonde and facebook - Lanre Sonde and my email


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown