Kyoko W.P. interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began as soon as I could read when I was little. It was a way to escape and go on adventures.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

It’s been in the back of my mind for years but this year I finally decided to go for it.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I’ve found the process of becoming an author very positive, slightly difficult but my book has been very well received. There was some fear and doubt and “ imposter syndrome” if you will. But I chose to push forward.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say if you love writing and want to be an author then go for it! Start writing and don’t give up!


Tell us about your book/books:

My book, Big Feels: I feel too much, is a collection of Poetry about love, beauty, grief, pain, trauma, mental health, motherhood and chronic illness. It’s about my experience as a human. Every poem is peek into my life.. whether it be painful or beautiful. Every word on each page is directly from my soul and there is something in there that everyone can relate too. I write the words some are afraid to share or don’t know the words to express those intense feelings and may not even know others feel.





What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I LOVE and ADORE the writing community. They have been a pillar of support and knowledge. They have also been a creative sanctuary.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If I could say anything to my readers I would tell them that they are never alone in their big feelings.


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect with me on my poetry  Instagram page @kyokothepoet, my website kyokothepoet.com on Twitter @kyokothepoet and my book is available on Amazon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview