Five Fun Facts - Adrian Zupp


In 2nd Grade I got my head caught in a chair playing “Houdini” while class was going on. I’ve never forgotten the feeling of walking around with this little wooden chair resting on my shoulders, head poking out, while teachers were recruited for the rescue brainstorming session.


I was born a short distance from Bondi Beach.


My Dad was a renowned career pilot in Australia and my brother has followed in his footsteps. I’m afraid of heights.


I “escaped” from kindergarten on the first day and went home. Why? Because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find my way home. My Mum returned me to school immediately, which wasn’t part of my plan.


My son is a brilliant alto sax player. I give concerts in the shower and my car.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview