Gwendles Powell interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I have been an actress and producer for many years and have won awards which am proud of however I have now decided to become an author under the pen name of Gwendels Powell. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I feel to become an author is a type of calling; you just need to put your pen to paper, or computer,  and just write. Thats an achievement in itself. 


Tell us about your book/books:

I am writing a series of 13 books and have completed book one and two under the same heading of Children are not permitted to play on this lawn,  which have been recently published. They can be found in Amazon Kindle,  Apple, Waterstones Barns and Noble and other outlets.   They have been distributed worldwide.
I am writing book three and four at the moment, which gives me great solace, I just write never know what will transpire, once I start to type I find it curious where my writing takes me.   


Where can people connect with you?

I am predominately on twitter where there are my links https://gwendlespowell.ampbk.com
I am trying to work out social media which is rather daunting but slowly getting there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown