David S Denny interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

As a toddler, I read many books and it became an obsession in my Teens - particularly Sci-fi and fantasy, and horror.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I had a compulsion in my 20s to write and become an author, so much so I dumped my job and went to university to develop my horizons. It was a move I will never regret.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming an author is AGONISING, like breaking into closed castles.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

If you want to be an author you need to persevere, never give up til you drop dead - and self-publish if you must and get constant feedback - and continue to READ READ READ.


Tell us about your book/books:

I have three books of poetry online, self-help guides on CV writing, Ghost Story books and the focus at the moment is my Gothic Fantasy Series, first Volume entitled Jonathon Postlethwaite and the Seed of Corruption.



If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

To my readers - stick at it LOL, it all works out in the end! There is more in there than you think!


Where can people connect with you?

daviddenny.biz

Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview