Grant Ayers interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello, my name is Grant Ayers. I'm a 20 year old author who has published one book that being "The Inevitable War" which sold thousands world wide.


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began in elementary school with goosebumps and Harry Potter. I know it's a bookworm's cliche to name Harry Potter but I loved the covers so I just checked them out and fell in love with reading since.

When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

But it wouldn't be till highschool freshman year when my friend encouraged me to put all my creative juices towards a platform that would reward it. So I worked on my now published work all throughout highschool even writing and completing an entire series.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Now becoming a writer or better yet the process of becoming a published author is difficult. You have to understand that what your doing will be a hobby until years down the road when you actually begin to make money. Otherwise the process to become an author is terrible. Where as I found it therapeutic and actually a great journey.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

So what I have to say for those who are wanting to become authors is this. If you want to be a author then shut up, nut up, and get those words on those pages. Otherwise you can't even get past being a writer.


Tell us about your book/books:

Oh my books on a different topic now mainly range in fantasy. I tried other genres but found fantasy the one that sticks. I've written a couple of good books. One being The Inevitable War, The Gourmet Gladiator, and a new story that's coming soon Titan Slayer. You can read the prologue now for free on Inkitt. The best writing platform to exist. 





What do you love about the writing/reading community?

And what I love about the writing/reading community is that it's friendly and helpful. You won't find someone that won't help you out if you need to.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

With that said I have one thing to say to my readers. Enjoy.


Where can people connect with you?

You can find my stories on inkitt and Amazon. You can contact and or follow me on TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview