Firoozeh Roohibakhsh interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Firoozeh Roohibakhsh(pen name : Fita)Author of Oaks of LifeI have 2novels that oaks of life is my first international release .


When did your love of books begin?

Since I was fifteen years old. I started writing since then.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I saw the success of the author of the Harry Potter book. It changed me a lot. I wished to become a famous writer one day.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I read a lot on different sites and used the experiences of some writers.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Listen to the call of your heart and never give up and live in the place of the character of your story and feel it.


Tell us about your book/books:

In my book, l've tried to depict psychological journeys of a few characters wherein their thoughts keep on clashing with each other and how it impacts their lives...


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

love that they support each other from the bottom of their hearts.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Your comments about the book really make my day and I would be honored if this book can make a positive impression on you.


Where can people connect with you?

Instagram and Twitter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview