Cadence Marshall interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Cadence Marshall.  I am a full-time author and screenwriter.  I work in several different genres when writing, my main one as of right now is romance.  I am married to my husband of 4 years and have 3 dogs (shy, shilo, and Dakota) and four sugar gliders (Freya, Fenrir, Luna, and Loki).


When did your love of books begin?

Probably around the age of 10 or 11 is when I really started reading a lot more than gaming.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I think I started to want to be an author was around 23 or 24 years of age.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It’s had its moments but in the long run I enjoy every minute of it.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Work for and don’t make any excuses.  Like anything you want to do you need to work for it.


Tell us about your book/books:

A lot of my books recently have been romance novels but my series is a fantasy that consists of a young girl who is on the run from a gang of witch’s that want her back so they can force her to marry their leader right now it has two books and a spin off.  I am also currently writing a screenwrite for this series as well.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support that everyone gives to each other.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you don’t like reading about sex.  I am not for you.


Where can people connect with you?

Wattpad
Twitter handle: cadencemarshal2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview