Book review - A Particle Of You by Cendrine Marrouat and David Ellis

Book - A Particle Of You

Author - Cendrine Marrouat and David Ellis

Rating - 

Review:

This collection of poetry has a central focus of romance and feelings behind each piece that features and contains many well created and good quality poems.  If you are a fan of poetry then there are going to be pieces in here that you will enjoy.  I am someone who is a fan of poetry to a level and do enjoy reading some occasionally but not someone who would call myself a poetry lover, there were some works in here I enjoyed and some that I could understand were well worked but not for my liking but I genuinely still feel that this is a well put together collection and one that is well worth checking out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview