Kristina Gallo interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Kristina Gallo. I am Croatian multi-genre author. Starting with self-help guidelines, I changed my direction and wrote drama and thrillers. English is my second language.


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books begun when I was 16. I was writing in the notebook, and my classmates read my stories. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My wish started when I was a teenager. I was reading a lot, and my imagination increased. Inspiration came from real life, and I was thinking that has to be shared with the audience. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Before five years one of my virtual friends send me email to review her book in Amazon. It gave me the idea to publish my book. I found Kindle and follow their rules. The rest is a history.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Writing is a complexed process. It doesn't happen fast, you need to polish your book before it becomes public. Editing is the important part, because if your book is full of grammar errors, you will get negative reviews. 


Tell us about your book/books:

My books are inspired by real events. The places of actions are various: from Croatia, Italy, until Brazil. My characters are messy people with problems, fatal women and criminals. Witty and naughty, my characters will capture everyone attention. I don't prefer happy ending, I deliver reality check. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I met many awesome supporters in social media. If you are nice, you can find your circle of readers. I like unpredictability, you never know who can read your book.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you enjoy my books, and leave a review or rating. Even if this is negative, it is very important to me. 


Where can people connect with you?

I have profiles in Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok. My books are listed in Amazon and Goodreads.

My links:

Twitter https://twitter.com/ViperGallo

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Kristina-Gallo/e/B076PBWSTK/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/authorkristinagallo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview