Jonathan D. Rosen interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I’m a professor and author living in NJ. I write on drug trafficking, organized crime, and violence.


When did your love of books begin?

I was fortunate to be exposed to books from an early age. I love reading both non-fiction and fiction about crime.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I’ve published 20 academic books. However, I published my first novel, The Cartel Lawyer, during the pandemic. My second novel, Cashing In: The Corruption Kings, was published in September 2021. I’m working on another book as we speak.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I love writing and hope to continue to write both fiction and non-fiction. Yet being an author is a tough process. Writing a book requires countless hours of writing and re-writing.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Read as much as you can.


Tell us about your book/books:

My novels focus on crime and the criminal justice system. My first book follows Ricky Gold and Jason White as they try to revolutionize the ways drug cartels operate. My second book looks at corruption in the private prison system in South Florida.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

It’s great to see so many active readers.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read my books. It’s quite humbling.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown