Francessca Bella interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW  


A little introduction:


My name is Francessca Bella, author of Mazarine Dreamer, and I'm creative, writerly, artistic, studious, organized, striving, productive, insightful, an INTJ, and I thrive with verbomania. My favorite words are rarissima, fanasticality, peachy-keen, vivace, and automagical. 


When did your love of books begin?

Books and art filled my mind, time, and imagination since childhood when I read voraciously and drew daily. My imagination always was activated and kept active  through the creative mediums.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I lived as uniquely as fiction, residing in a new state, a new world, every other month and loving it; despite going to 36 different schools I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and went to college where my desire to become an author began with my mother as my inspiring encouragement-giver and co-writer. Looking back now, 29 manuscripts later, it seems like a walk through the park to get that first 170,000K word novel finished, but it was a massive challenge. Hours we spent talking out the plot, settings, and characters and getting it typed up. Finishing Zia's Phantazma was a great feeling of accomplishment!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

A novel can take years to write, my first one registering at about a year to write it and a half year to add rhyme and rhythm. Only with practice does it become a lot easier to pen such a work from A-Z. Time management I believe is also critical. I managed to write 12 100K word novels circ 12 months once I learned how to track time and progress, all with a full-time job, and not let anything stop me from getting the books-to-be... to be! 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

To anyone wanting to write a book, I say go for it, but don't expect it to be anything less than hard work and a riveting challenge to one's inner creative. Do something different. Create what's unique to you and not just another book. Be that 'one in a million' and not just one of a million. 


Tell us about your book/books:

For me, that uniqueness was the appreciation for rhyme that my mother started!  My artistry began with weaving rhymes into the prose for flow, and it brightly comes to culmination now with Mazarine Dreamer, my illustrated, rhyming debut novel which I wrote in prose 2015 and versified 2020 with over 200,000 words of couplets, making it the longest novel in English written in such format. The tale is told by reborn Flavia Mavaret who time travels to her Renaissance past life to learn its romantical secrets and destinate which of the two men she loved then she will belong with forever on, the love triangle resurrected present day. This novel debuted October 30th.  

So get a copy here: 


Then, follow me on my authorship journey to fantasticate the lit-world through the vessel that makes it all possible, Bella Rariora! Mazarine Dreamer is book 1 in my goal to publish 100 original novels by my publishing peak! That’s about 2,510,000 words in prose and 4,050,000 words in rhyme and endless entertainment. Books 1-3 in the prose series, Fancy Fanciful Fantasticality, will arrive in 2022 along with the first 5 and a bonus book for the rhyming series, Rhymeland Everlasting, and all this amongst novel standalones. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Awesomeness has a home, and it's in the writing/reading community. Everyday I wake up and interact with people who love to read and write stories as much as I do, and no other group can make me feel so enthusiastic about doing what's stellar— writing, creating, being overall an artist with the pen to forge either words or pictures, even combine the two. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Graciously, I appreciate all the support and comments I've received on Mazarine Dreamer from people who read it and were enthused for more writing that carries melody with rhyme and bundles romance and fantasy with that. So many readers wanted to review it, which is encouraging. Based on feedback, I eagerly will put forth the Rhymeland Everlasting series, which will feature fantasy romances in rhyme, the settings, characters, and story types unique per 50K word book. Gratitude I give my readers because they take time to read what I write and give it life. 


Where can people connect with you?

Connect with me at: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview