Book review from Ceri at Read and Review It - She Gets the Girl by Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick

Book - She Gets the Girl

Author - Rachael Lippincott and Alyson Derrick

Rating -


Review:

This was such a cute read! This book is really up there with my favourite reads of the year and I loved every second of it… I mean two girls helping each other getting their dream girls only to fall for each other? Sign me up! What I loved even more than that, though, was that it wasn’t the primary focus - Alex and Molly both went so far throughout the book and I would argue that this is primarily about self discovery. The fact that I connected really well with the characters probably helped this too! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cute new romance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview