Book review - Escape Reality: Short Stories by Jasmine M. Gorton

Book - Escape Reality: Short Stories

Author - Jasmine M. Gorton

Rating - 

Review:

Escape Reality: Short Stories is a book that I had come across through Twitter and it intrigued me enough to purchase.  This is my first time reading anything by this author and I found the stories to be very well written and interesting reads.  I came across a few editing issues and these did add up and I found a couple of the stories to not be quite as good as others which is the reason for the small mark down but it has not put me off reading more by this author.

In terms of the stories you are going to find a variety but each one is designed to take you away from your reality and place you in an alternate reality so consider other worlds as the least of your worries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview