CB Jensen interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I actually really disliked reading when I was younger because my reading level was far below average. It wasn’t till I was about 14, that I really challenged myself to start reading. I started with Harry Potter, it changed my life. I fell in love with the feeling you get when you’re taken into a new world that brings the impossible to life.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I was around 16 or 17. Things in my life were really hard and I loved being able to escape away from the heart ache of my reality. I knew one day, I wanted to be able to do that for someone else.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author was a trial just because it was a dream in the making. Although once my book was published, it has actually been harder. Marketing is not my area of expertise and I hate the feeling of selling something. I just hope people fall in love with my work.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

It takes a lot of time and patience. Don’t give up just because if feels so far away. The time is going to pass whether you are writing or doing something else. 


Tell us about your book/books:

Sun Rays is the start of a trilogy. It’s a whole new world of sorcery, tied with young love and the trials of life. 
Blurb:

Ray Bennet has been trying to forget the pain of her past for far too long when Kyle Walker moves into town, bringing mystery and excitement. Though Ray has never been interested in much more than her studies, she finds herself captivated by his intensity.

It isn't too long before she discovers Kyle is hiding a secret about a world of Sorcery, a world he originates from. Though this new world intrigues Ray, it just might be connected to her painful past.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support. Everyone is so supportive and willing to help or be there for one another. You don’t find that in the world very often anymore, especially on the internet.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you all fall in love with this new world of Sorcery in Sun Rays. 
In order to make the world a better place, we first must be better individuals, we must find our own balance.


Where can people connect with you?

They can find me on these social media platforms below under CBJensenauthor 
Instagram 
Facebook
Twitter 
I will also soon have a website people can connect with me on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview