Book review - The Worst Class in the World in Danger! by Joanna Nadin

Book - The Worst Class in the World in Danger!

Author - Joanna Nadin

Rating -


Review:

Imagine being in a class at your school that has a reputation for being the worst class and that the reputation is very much deserved.  When your school has a visitor with a book out where they talk about their exciting, dangerous and adventurous life, it becomes a chance for your class to prove they are the best at something but can they really ever overcome that reputation they already hold for being the worst?

This book is very much aimed at younger readers (I would say around 7 years old) and is one that is likely to keep them entertained.  I went into this one knowing it was a World Book Day piece and my first experience of this author and so overall I found this to be something I can see people enjoying.  I did find it to be somewhat annoying to find repeating of information sometimes and this detracted a little from the overall read but I still think it is a really good one for younger readers out there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview