Book review - Love Still Bites by Barbara Avon

Book - Love Still Bites

Author - Barbara Avon

Rating -


Review:

Barbara Avon is an author who writes across many genres and so deciding on which of her works to try out first was something I had been considering for a while and when I came across this book of bite-sized fiction I decided that I would try this one first to get a feel for her work.  The book offers up a variety of bite sized pieces and is a great way to get a feel for the author and from my experience of this book I found myself impressed with her writing style and found that she was able to utilise each word to the fullest so that the reader is not left feeling like this is an author who has come up with a small idea and then tried to drag anything out of it, this is something I have seen before with bite-sized fiction and find a bit frustrating, thankfully none of that here.

This is an author who I am going to be reading more work from and I am intrigued by how her writing style will work in a full length piece as from what I have read here I believe her to be a very talented story teller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown