Book review - Darkness Rising by A.A. Dhand

Book - Darkness Rising

Author - A.A. Dhand

Rating -


Review:

This is my first time reading any work by A.A. Dhand and I had decided to pick up a few of the quick reads titles to be able to sample work by a variety of authors and see if I could find any gems which thankfully I did in this one.

The book is based in Bradford and the playing out of the drug gangs with their turf war and the battle within the gangs for the power and money to rise up the ranks but standing in the way of them are the police and in particular Detective Inspector Harry Virdee.  The book plays out at a good pace and despite being a quick read of less than 150 pages, it is able to deliver plenty of excellent content and showcase an author who it is clear has some real talent.

Overall I would recommend this book and for less than £1 you really can't go wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview