A.J. Winters interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began in elementary school when our teacher read the book Hatchet to the class. For some reason, that book helped spark a lifelong love of reading!


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I first wanted to become an author only recently. However, I have been writing in some form ever since I was a child. I had for so long been unable to find a passion in life, but I can finally say that writing has filled that void!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have only just started my author journey. I just released my first novel on Amazon a few days ago and am absolutely giddy! From what I can see, the journey to becoming a well-established author is a tough one but it will be well worth the effort!


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

For those wanting to become an author, I would simply say this. Just keep on writing! If you get criticism then don't resent it. Take advice from those who have already blazed that trail and implement it.


Tell us about your book/books:

So far I only have one published book. It is titled "Nexus" and you can find it on Amazon here! I would love a review if you have the time! Nexus


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the passion and friendship found in the writing community. So many brilliant minds all just trying to make their dream come true. I have more friends now than I can count.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would like to say to my readers thank you so much for your support! It is because of their feedback that I kept writing and want to keep writing every day!


Where can people connect with you?

You can connect with me through these links. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview