Willow Andrews interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


Willow Andrews is a pen name I created due to circumstances beyond my control. I have written three books previously, and CHRISTMAS LOST IN TIME, will be my first fictional book.

I am an Alabama native, and still reside here. I am the single mother of one daughter, and grandmother of a beautiful 15 year old granddaughter. I am retired, and my passion is sharing the news of Jesus, and writing.  I volunteer one day a week, I spend time with family, friends, my dog Buttercup, puzzles, books, video vlogs which are on hold at this time.

I had a learning disability as a child and was told I couldn’t do things that others could do. I decided to prove them all wrong. I with the help of God overcame my disability and chose not to let my past dictate my future as stated in my first book about my life; The Heart That Grieves of a Little Girl Lost by Risa Owens AKA Willow Andrews.

My first book was Hansel and Gretel which I didn’t get until I was nine years old I believe. I fell in love with stories of the imagination and have been ever since.  God gave me the talent for writing in my thirties, but life was so busy raising a child on my own that I really didn’t do any serious writing until the last couple of years.

LITTLE GIRL LOST IN THE MAZES OF LIFE

THE HEART THAT GRIEVES OF A LITTLE GIRL LOST (REVISION OF LITTLE GIRL LOST)

COMING THROUGH THE FIRE BECOMING A WARRIOR

www.Facebook.com/willowandrews

www.twitter.com/videoblogger22

videoblogger_22@outlook.com

risascorner21@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown