Penny Benjamin interview 2

AUTHOR INTERVIEW 2



First of all welcome back for another interview with Feed My Reads as our community really do appreciate you taking the time to do this.


So, our first question is who is your writing hero?

After pondering this for some time, I narrowed the field down to two. Jane Austen, and Mary Shelley, for paving the way for fiction written by women.


Which book or books would you say influenced you the most on your writing journey?

There is so many: Dr. Suess, Gulliver’s Travels, Trixie Belden Mysteries, Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea, Sense and Sensibility, Frankenstein. Just about any book that would take me away, give me a sense of adventure, make me cry, make me laugh, and allow me to dream. Where I fell in love with the characters and considered them friends.


If you could choose one book by someone else that you wish you had written then which would it be and why?

I would have liked to write Frankenstein, because although it was written long ago the insight into who exactly was the monster is still very much a part of every one of us today.


Who have been your biggest supporters during your writing career to date and what would you like to say to them?

My mom, I wish you were here. My children, thanks for believing in me. My spouse, thanks for being my strength.


We all know how important reviews are to authors so if you could speak directly to them what would you say about reviewing books they read?

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to escape with me. My stories were created to take you on a journey letting you experience something that you may not have done before and introducing you to characters that will hopefully etch themselves in some small way on your brain and in your heart. Without you, our stories would remain nothing but ink on a page, and without your reviews, the books would be lost on a shelf, thank you all.



Where can people connect with you?

Instagram @pennybenjaminromance //  Twitter @RomancePenny //  FaceBook @PennyBenjamin-Romance I believe they can also contact me through Goodreads and Amazon, although I am still learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown