Neha Gupta interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I have completed graduation in B.Com and post graduation in M.com from the University of Delhi. I have completed a Bachelor of Education from GGSIPU. I have dealt with so many obstacles and challenges to shoot for the stars, that inspired me to write poetry and quotes. I always love to read novels, that help me out to learn more about the real life, and inspired me to touch the new heights in my life.


When did your love of books begin?

I prefer to hold books from the childhood. I read so many novels penned by incredible authors. I would say, the books are the leading objects, to reform the life of anyone, that happens with me too. Some books really proved to be a turning point in my life.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I never thought that I would ever opt to become an author, but to write is always a hobby of me since I’m in my adolescent age. I always put my thoughts in my diary whenever I find time. Later, I thought to write on Instagram page to help out demotivated individuals to get sunshine in their lives. I get so much appreciation and encouragement from people that I wrote my book. I’m looking forward to write many more books ahead.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

To become an author, is not an easy task for me. It took a lot of hours on one chair, sleepless nights, headaches and many more. Editing process was backbreaking for any author, same happened with me too. But, at the end, my hard work proves worthwhile that fulfill purpose of my life.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say, to become an author is easy if you are determined from the heart and working persistently for that. I want to say my favourite quote here:

“If there is a will, there is a way.” If you think you can do it, you would definitely make it.


Tell us about your book/books:

“What it feels like growing up as a girl ?” is a fictional novel reflects the life of few friends who face off manifold snags during the journey of life to achieve their dreams. The book is chastising the stereotype ethos that exists around us, that is preposterous and inconsequential, and becomes a stumbling block for the youth to magnify, bolster and follow their passion.

The novel incorporates the tale of a girl who was censured at every point and never gets support from anyone, even from her family members too, to achieve her dreams. She was molested and persecuted in her life, but she never lose hope and achieved what she dreamt of.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I always love to express my love towards writing community. I consider, the writers are the beauty of nature who can turn the life of any person. Though, I always being the negative person but the fascinating pieces of the fabulous writers filled my life with a positive attitude for which I always like to show my gratitude towards them profoundly.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

First, I want to express my cordial thanks to my readers for investing their valuable time in my book. And, I also want to mention, ‘always keep a positive attitude towards life’. The Challenges would come and go, but never lose hope in the life. And, don’t get panicked if you are alone throughout your journey.


Where can people connect with you?

You can connect with me on

Instagram @itz_neha_writes

Twitter @author_nehagup

WordPress @authornehagupta

Mail id : gneha6267@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview