Esha Prakash interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hey, my name is Esha Prakash. I am a book lover like most of you.

I hope to make the world a better place to live, preferably via my writing.

Academically, I graduated as an IT Engineer from SRM, Chennai(India), where I spent most of my free time in the library, reading books :P. I last worked as a Data Scientist with LTI but have quit my job to dedicate myself to writing. My fondness for nature, fitness, and peace inspires my writing.


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began in middle school. I loved the tranquility that the library offered. I was a nerd back then, so books eventually became my best friend. Even to date, books have always been safe heaven, my happy place.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I just feel so serene when writing. I remember during the college semester breaks I used to write during sunrise. I was ravished by the feeling of flow that I experienced while writing. That was the first time I wanted to become an author. 6 years later, in Jan'21, I finally started working on my dream. I took one year of dedication to bring my beautiful dream to life.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I love the way books transform us into a parallel space where time just flows. I am blessed, that I got to be on a journey where I could transform people into this magical space of flow via my book. Thus, I found the process of becoming an author really rewarding.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Believe in yourself!

Just let your writing flow and miracles will happen.

If you can conceive in your mind, then you can manifest it in reality.

Also, remember to use a writing app to avoid grammatical mistakes.


Tell us about your book/books:

Title - ' Love Peace Joy Light'

Available on - Amazon/Kindle Worldwide.

Integrating aspects of holistic wellness, merriment, spirituality, and inner happiness; my book aims to celebrate life with the help of carefully articulated four chapters about 'Love, Peace, Joy, and Light'. The book is purposed to be a loving reminder that we must never stop caring for ourselves and our loved ones, even when we feel exhausted.  

Uncovering the magic of the four magical words, "Love, Peace, Joy, and Light", my book strives to traverse everyone to an alternate uplifting Universe. Read to discover the magic of life via techniques like practicing gratitude, forgiveness, kindness, self-love, meditation, Yoga, and Mantra chanting. Additionally, if you give it a chance, you can learn about the therapy of music, color, spa, nature, celebration, and more via my book.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I personally love how invested members of the writing community are in making each other's work visible. The feeling of community in book readers and authors is beyond exceptional. It's like each one inspires another. So beautiful, to see us all working together to uplift all our works.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I, like you, my dearest readers, face different everyday challenges. Somedays, these hurdles feel easy. But, somedays, these difficulties are overwhelming. Sometimes, these trials go on for weeks, months, or even years. I have written this book to remind us all, that nevertheless, life is still beautiful. This book is purposed to be a loving reminder that we must never stop caring for ourselves and our loved ones, even when we feel tired.

This book contains all the secrets that help me overcome my struggles. Discovering and thereby sharing the magic of the four magical words, "Love, Peace, Joy, and Light", I have tried to traverse us all to an alternate uplifting Universe. I have poured all my heart and soul into the book. Hopefully, my readers benefit from it, or at least this book sparkles some light into their life.


Where can people connect with you?

I would love to connect with each one of you!

Also, I treasure my reader's views on my book.

Visit me @


Comments

  1. Really Nice Information It's Very Helpful Thanks for sharing such an informative post
    Looking to get the foot reflexology bangalore ? Riverdayspa™ is the best body massage centres in bangalore . For More Details call us 089045 86507

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview