Piper Reece interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began in 5th grade after I read Robert Jordan’s “The Eye of the World.” This was also what sparked my interest in writing, though I didn’t start writing stories until the end of middle school.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming an author has been brutal as I am very new to it. I follow a lot of other authors on Twitter and they have been very kind and supportive. The writing community on here is close together and everyone cheers each other on. It’s wonderful.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

To those wishing to become an author, I would tell them to never give up. It’s taken me until college to actually write a book I want to read, and I started writing at a young age (though I’m still young).


Tell us about your book/books:

I’m currently writing a short murder mystery/psychological thriller novel. I’m about 1/4 of the way through it. There’s lots of twists and turns, an unreliable (and excruciatingly awkward) narrator, and a murder that happens before the story even starts.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I’d tell my readers that I’m grateful for their support (though that’s more of a thanks to future readers because I haven’t printed anything yet).


Where can people connect with you?

People can find me here on Twitter or @piperthe_hyper on Instagram ☺


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown