Five Fun Facts - Lucy A. McLaren


I love The Legend of Zelda video games (Majora’s Mask is the best, no further comments) and walked down the aisle to Zelda’s Lullaby.


I have two tattoos inspired by His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman (my favourite book series) – a hot air balloon with the words “side by side, hand in hand” (taken from the quote from The Amber Spyglass: “They lay side by side, hand in hand, looking at the sky.”) and a pine marten-formed Pantalaimon with the northern lights behind him.

I’m a qualified counsellor in the UK, and my main experience is in working with children and young people (though I’m currently on maternity leave).

I’ve enjoyed writing stories since I was a child, although I only decided I wanted to write a book 4 years ago while I was completing my counsellor training.

I love all animals, but I will always be a dog person.


Connect with Lucy - 

On Twitter @lucyamclaren, on Instagram @lucy_a_mclaren and on my website https://lucyamclarenauthor.wordpress.com/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview