Feed My Reads Community - Andy Darby


Name - Andy Darby


Links:




Bio:


Hi, I’m Andy, would-be Viking, author of Me and The Monkey and lover of the bizarre. My mission – infest the world with my strange creations.

 

Me and The Monkey is my first novel, coming to life as an experiment in having the discipline to write something every day during a period when I was travelling extensively for work. The story was composed on my phone and iPad during train journeys, flights, backstage at events, 2am in hotel rooms, even during stops at motorway service stations. I have also written a short story prequal set in a steam punk Victorian London called The Paddington Incident.

 

I live on the north coast of Cornwall with my artist wife, teenage daughter, cat, two ponies, and constantly growing library. I still secretly think I could be a big wave surfer regardless of what reality, and my knees, tell me.


Five Fun Facts


My books: 


My Feed My Reads features: 

Author Interview

Author Interview 2

Book Interview: Me and The Monkey: Chronicles of the Monkey God Vol 1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview