B.L. Dawn interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books began when I was ten. I read a book called The Doll In the Garden by Mary Hahn. It was a ghost story and the first to ever catch my interest. I couldn’t put it down.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I’ve always thought about becoming a writer but decided not to pursue it because life is busy. But during the pandemic I sat around wondering ‘What Now?’ I grabbed my computer and began to write the beginning of my first story. Times of Change. The funny things was those first chapters were cut.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming a author is brutal if you are doing it right. Growing thick skin, learning more about editing, cover design, and the dynamics of writing is a labor of love.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

If you want to write do it. But if you want to publish… do your editing, rewriting, and research.


Tell us about your book/books:

The Times Series follows Tatum Rolloff a female wolf shifter in integrating the shifter packs of West Virginia into the human world. Horrible things keep getting in the way and mystery is around every oak and elm tree. There is steamy romance and thriller concepts.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love how supportive and uplifting the writing community is. They are never to busy to help answer questions and give opinions.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If I could say anything to my readers it would be that it has been a joy to write these characters and stories. I hope you bite your nails through them and have an easy heart when your finished. Happy Reading!


Where can people connect with you?

If you would like to contact me please go to bldawn.com. Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown