Page~Turners ~Book Reviews by Caroline~ - our blog about their blog

Blog name: Page~Turners ~Book Reviews by Caroline~

Blog link:  www.pageturners.blog

Social media: 

Twitter: @CarolinesReview   Facebook:  @carolinesreview


A little introduction:

I retired from the U.S. Air Force after 22 years of service, which now, leaves me with plenty of time to read.  My husband (also retired Air Force) and I settled in the Texas Hill Country.  I am an avid reader and I love to write book reviews. I have been reviewing books for quite a while now and needed a place to post my reviews for others to enjoy. My favorite author inspired me to start a book blog, so here goes…..


What made you start your blog? 

I have always wanted to blog I needed a place to post reviews. I finally took the plunge.


Which part of having the blog do you love most?

The opportunity to connect a reader to a new book or new author!  


Where did the name for your blog come from?

I narrowed it down to 3 different names.  I liked Page~Turners the best


What do you love most about books? 

The escape that a book provides to another time and another place.


What genres do you blog about?

I enjoy a variety of genres to include: Christian and Historical Fiction, Cozy Romance, Mystery and Suspense.


What are your favourite books?

Cozy Romance and Historical Fiction are my favorite.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

The Memory Keeper, Jenny Hale; A Lighthouse Christmas, Jenny Hale; A Letter From Pearl Harbor, Anna Stuart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview