Book review - You Will Have A Black Labrador by Nino Gugunishvili

Book - You Will Have A Black Labrador

Author - Nino Gugunishvili

Rating -

Review:

You Will Have A Black Labrador is a collection of short works that are put together as short essays and tell the semi-autobiographical life of a woman in the nation of  Georgia.  These short essay style works are well written and form a book that reads well and whilst it may not be to the taste of everyone, I found it to be a very interesting read.  The small mark down is that there were some parts which I felt a little dip in my focus as it was not drawing me in but overall I really enjoyed reading this and found it to be worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview