Book review - The Man And The Crow by Rebecca Crunden

Book - The Man And The Crow

Author - Rebecca Crunden

Rating -


Review:

This short story by Rebecca Crunden is a perfect introduction to her writing for anyone who has yet to read any of her work.  The story is based around a man on the hunt for revenge and his crow who sits on his shoulder throughout his journey.  I don't want to give anything away and so that is as much as I will say regards the story itself but what I will say is this is a perfectly written piece of work that delivers the story in a way which flows and gives enough detail but never over steps the mark and becomes overly complicated with those details.  I read this book in a day and found myself sitting and hoping that Rebecca will be bringing along much more with these characters as I was completely drawn in and didn't want the story to end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview