B.B. Pierce interview (18+)

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I write for MATURE 18+ READERS ONLY. So when YOU read my EROTICA alone in bed, it may encourage YOU to want to SEXUALLY do things with and to YOURSELF, that YOU may never have thought about doing before. So READ just one of my ebooks, and if YOU do not enjoy the SEX, then return it. YOU have nothing to loose, except your own BODY FLUIDS.

Obviously I am not new to EROTICA, and have written EROTICA previously for many years, under various pen names. Authoring EROTICA novels, novellas, story collections, short stories, and adult magazine and newsletter articles, and even a book on HOW TO WRITE EROTICA, which will soon be republished in ebook format, after being heavily revised and updated. 

I have also been a webmaster for a site about Amateur Adult Video Making, where both amateur and professional adult videos were reviewed and critiqued by myself. Soon my ebook will be published on HOW TO MAKE AMATEUR ADULT VIDEOS, among other adult oriented business ventures, that EROTICA readers might like to get involved in. I eagerly invite all of you EROTICA readers to make contact with me, and to suggest EROTICA niche ideas that YOU would like to see me write future ebooks about. READ and REVIEW EROTICA responsibly, and stay safe.



When did your love of books begin?

At school spending tie in libraries. I was ecstatic when companies opened book stores with coffee bars in the, a real WIN WIN for me.



When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I finally realized that my DIRTY MIND was a terrible thing to waste.



How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It is certainly not for the timid, weak, or lazy. The amount of work for research, writing, self publishing, marketing, etc. is endless. Even so when you do what you love it is not hard work at all. It is just a matter of what you do with the time you have.



What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Just do it, start writing. It is also best to read stories you are wanting to write about and see how other authors are handling it. You must be ready for criticism and much of it not positive. You do need reviews to help direct your writing. Anyone writing erotica and new to it is always welcome to contact me either DM me or make contact with me on my website bbpierceauthor.com, or just email me at bbpierceauthor@yahoo.com. Now I do not know everything, yet hopefully will be able to give anyone new to writing erotica 18+ years of age suggestions and advice if possibly.



Tell us about your book/books:

I write sexually graphic erotica in all sorts of niches. Currently I am finding more sales for Panty Fetish, Foot Fetish, MILF, and BDSM erotica stories. Although I still write other niches, currently I am focusing on these previous four that I mentioned.

Visit my website bbpierceauthor.com to see my entire erotica library on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, which is at 21 currently. This week I plan to self publish 5 more new releases, many being additional volumes to current works. I always invite my erotica readers to inform me what niches they enjoy reading so I can write them for them, since there is a need.

I also plan to self publish several How To ebooks about Adult Oriented businesses, even writing erotica. These will be shorter ebooks and faster reads with resource material in them to direct those interested in making additional income in the Adult Entertainment Vendor Market for the first time. Plus answer so many of the questions that newbies into the Adult Industry always seem to have.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Knowing erotica readers are enjoying themselves while reading my erotica ebooks. Reading erotica by other erotica writers helps me to understand the erotica literature market, especially erotica fetish niches that I do not write about. Even though there are kink niches I do not write about, does not mean I do not enjoy reading about them. 



If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW  Erotica. I can not emphasize this enough because erotica writers as well as all writers rely on their readers reviews. I am always begging for reviews in my social media postings. No matter what the review, writers learn from it and make any necessary changes in their writings. Erotica readers must understand just how important a part that they play in erotica writing. They become much a part of it with their suggestion, likes, and dislikes. So in hindsight, even though they are reading erotica, they are also unknowingly, writing it too.

I know on Amazon erotica readers do not wish using their real names when reviewing erotica. I always let my erotica readers know that there are numerous ways to rate and review erotica not using your real name. Sometimes you can change your name in an erotica review, or so I have been told. I ask my reviewers to DM me or email me their reviews using an “Anonymous” signature and stating where they are from either a state or country. 

This way I can use their reviews on social media, and in my future self published ebooks, as well as on my Author’ Page when possible.

I always say READ me, REVIEW me, and if you do not like me, then RETURN me.



Where can people connect with you?

B.B. Pierce  Author is on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, so folks can FOLLOW/Like, and DM me there.

My website. bbpierceauthor.com

My email is bbpierceauthor@yahoo.com

Anyone 18+ can email me for my FREE monthly e-newsletter.

I also invite any erotica writers, adult oriented content/product manufacturers vendors to trade web links with me. I also accept Affiliate Marketing Adult oriented products on my website on separate specific product oriented pages.

Thank you for having me, it has been my pleasure. To everyone out there, stay safe, erotica writers keep writing, and erotica readers, keep reading erotica responsibly. Erotica readers have nothing to lose except some body fluids.
Stay safe
Anyone wishing to trade web links please let me know. Must be 18+
Thanks once again and stay safe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview