Reg Dixon interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My pen name is Reg Dixon. I’m an indie author with a brilliant team around me for editing, proofreading and cover design.My parttime day job pays my bills. Magic happens in my night-time job as an author.


When did your love of books begin?

As a young kid I had a library card and I used it frequently. Later I never left a bookstore without new books. I read nonfiction books as well as fiction, especially murder mysteries and women’s books. But as I grew older, the immaculate young heroine became hard to relate with, so I discovered gay romance and fell in love with the stories about two great guys falling in love. Two men are better than one, aren’t they?!


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

The dream to become a writer came true, when my child was old enough, so I could free up some time for writing. I took the chances of fanfiction and the amazon self-publishing program in 2013. At first just to try it out once. By now it’s six books in German language and one, brand new Christmas novel in English. My new novel in English will be out during the upcoming year.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Exciting! It was and still is an exciting and uplifting experience, to first create a story with all it’s characters and circumstances, and second present the final product to the world.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it! Give it a try and discover a new world!  


Tell us about your book/books:

“A Lonely Silent Night” is a ‘zero to hero’ Christmas story about a young man who lost his work and his boyfriend and will soon become homeless. He needs help and he finds friends and support where no one would expect it.

It’s a Christmas story with a happy ending! Of course!

You’ll find it on amazon:  www.amazon.com/dp/B09LY1GTZ5



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I adore the loyalty and love of my readers for my characters and the amazing support of the writing community.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

When you love a book, please take a moment to give the author a generous review wherever you bought it. That’s the very best reward and support authors can get!


Where can people connect with you?

Feel free to reach out to me on:

Twitter: @RegDixonAutor

Facebook: www.facebook.com/regdixon.author

You can visit my blog: www.regdixon.blogspot.com or my website: www.regdixon.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown