Harper Grey - ARC and review reader

When did I discover my love of books?

I can never remember a time I didn’t love books. My nightstand was always stacked high and every summer break was spent with a beach bag full of stories to be read.


What are some of my favourite books?

I love F. Scott Fitzgerald. His imagery is beyond fabulous. His characters are broken and flawed, and the places he takes you are magnificent.


What are my favourite genres?

I love contemporary fiction, a good romance novel, and any crime/thriller. This year, I have made a point of reading genres I have never read before such as paranormal romance, historical fiction, and dark fantasy. Reading is a journey and a means to discover new people, places, and things. 


Where can people connect with me? 

HarperA.Grey5@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown