AUTHOR INTERVIEW A little introduction: My name is Verena. I live in the German countryside, with my husband, children, and a cat. Our house is in a small village – there is a river nearby, remnants of a medieval fortress on the hill, vineyards, a huge forest… In other words, I don’t have to walk too far in search of inspiration. The downside of our rural habitat is the bad Internet connection, but you can’t have it all. I have a lot of hobbies, such as music, gardening, and beekeeping. And writing, of course, but I guess these days it is hardly a hobby anymore. When did your love of books begin? As soon as I learned how to read, which was when I was five. When did you start to have the wish to become an author? I started writing very early when I was still in school. I guess I’ve always wanted to write, and I wanted to entertain people with my stories. I love to create places and characters, to give them a voice and make them real. I love to get lost in the worlds I create, and I love...
Comments
Post a Comment