Sue's Musings - our blog about their blog

Blog name: Sue's Musings

Blog link:  www.suelbavey.wordpress.com

Social media: @SueBavey


A little introduction:

I just published my grandad's memoir Lucky

Jack - which I wrote during lockdown. (Review copies are available) My blog is made up of weekly indie author interviews on Thursdays and book reviews (most genres but mostly SFF) scattered throughout the rest of the week.


What made you start your blog? 

I needed a hobby and Covid lockdown happened so I had more time on my hands.


Which part of having the blog do you love most?

Interactions with readers and other bloggers.


Where did the name for your blog come from? 

My name and I wanted a little rhyme. I thought of (and rejected) Bavey's Ravings!


What do you love most about books? 

They can take you to magical places without any effort, just a little imagination.


What genres do you blog about?

I review most genres but tend to focus on SFF. I prefer to read indie books and support indie authors.


What are your favourite books?

Too many to list but this year my favourites have been: SciFi - T. A. Bruno's and Jonathan Nevair's series.

Fantasy: The Iron Crown; Sairo's Claw; The Order of Chaos; The Wild Court; The Goddess of Nothing At All; Of Honey and Wildfires.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

Can't pick top 3 - sorry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview